Please note that the conference venue will provide to all attendees a free access to Wireless Lan. Connection details will be displayed at the registration desk.
1) Oral presentation
Please bring your presentation on a USB key to the technical assistant in the conference room 30 min before your session.
Presentation format: PDF
- Length of contributed and invited oral presentations
- Contributed oral presentations are 20 minutes long. Please design your presentation to take 15-17 minutes, leaving 3 to 5 minutes for discussion.
- Keynote lectures are 40 minutes long. Please design your presentation to take 35 minutes, leaving 5 minutes for discussion.
- Poster boards are 100 cm wide (39,37 in) x 200 cm high (78,74 in) appropriate for a A0 format.
- Material for hanging poster on the poster board will be provided on site.
- Location and Timing of Posters: All posters can be presented throughout the conference, from Sunday onwards, for discussion during the poster sessions as well as during coffee and lunch breaks. There will be two dedicated poster sessions on Sunday evening and Monday evening.
EFCD2019 provides developers and manufacturers the possibility of exhibiting posters, materials, samples, prototypes, documentation or other items throughout the period of the conference in booths equipped with poster walls, table, electrical supply etc (see below for more details).
The exhibition will take place in lobby areas of the Conference Centre - Palais des Congrès of La Grande Motte.
1) Exhibition Offer
Booths of 6m2 size are available in the lobby area and adjacent poster rooms. Participants have to walk through the exhibit to attend the poster sessions and the lunch area. Also, coffee is served in the exhibition areas during intermissions.
The EFCD2019 conference offers the following services to exhibitors. The flat-rate exhibition fee includes following services:
- Booth with walls for posters (one backboard and one or two sideboards), table, 2 chairs, table cloths, pin boards, electrical connections (220VAC) and electricity, cleaning etc. all included.
- Exhibitor names and addresses are printed in the Conference Book of Abstract
- Access to the full-list of the delegates at the congress.
2) Goods/parcel/exhibit material delivery to the Palais des Congrès Conference Centre
- Please label your goods using the “IDENTIFICATION FORM for DELIVERY & REMOVAL” slip.
- Goods can be delivered starting on Friday 13th. The Conference centre opening hours are 9.00-12.00 and 14.00-18.00. Just let us know at what time you expect to arrive, so the Conference Centre crew will be available to open the gates.
- The Conference centre has a regular forklift for a maximum merchandise size of about 1m x 1m and with an approach ramp to access the interior.
3) Booth set up and fittings
You can set up your booth on Sunday 15th early afternoon, on site from 13.00 to 15.00. All exhibition materials should be removed after Wednesday 18th 17.00.
- Basic Pack (no extra-charges): walls for posters, 1 table, 2 chairs, French electrical plug connections (220 V AC)
- Extended Pack (extra-charges): If there are any special furniture requests please let us know by email by September 6th at the latest, so we can have it available on time (supply will depend on availability from the supplier).
4) Regulation for exhibitors
All Exhibitors must indicate their agreement to the Regulations for Exhibitors required by the Palais des Congrès Conference Centre. Please dowload the Exhibition Regulations, Terms and Conditions here, and return the signed document to the organisers by email at email@example.com